On 10 September 2018, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ fleet of four ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch – will be reuniting once again in one of Europe’s most historic cities, Cádiz in Spain, for a spectacular event to mark the 170thanniversary of Fred. Olsen’s beginnings in the shipping industry. Entitled ‘Captains in Cádiz’, this get-together will be packed full of lively celebrations and festivities, on four special themed cruise itineraries, and is on general sale now!
Further details of Fred. Olsen’s ‘Captains in Cádiz’ event will be released over the coming months, but it is expected that the festivities on the day will include:
- Themed entertainment on board all four ships
- The chance to visit all four ships and meet up with the Captains and crew
- Unique menus, especially-created for the event
- A schedule of exciting shore tours
- Celebrations on the quayside, with performances from the ships’ Production Show teams and local entertainers
Call to book your place on what promises to be a great celebration!