Ocean World Travel, leading specialists in cruise holidays.
The cruise industry is extremely exciting and Ocean World Travel can offer excellent opportunities for self-motivated and successful individual salespeople.
Working as part of a team, in harmony with colleagues is as important as having good listening skills, dealing with our customers you will develop a good rapport and fulfil their dream cruise holiday.
Latest job offers
Travel Consultant (based in Chandler's Ford)
An exciting position as arisen for an Experienced Travel Consultant for a brand-new Travel Agents in Chandlers Ford. As a Travel Retail Consultant, you’ll be helping our customers plan their dream holidays. You’ll need fantastic communication skills as well as excellent customer service in-line with the standards and guidelines set to enhance the customer experience. You will need to build rapport and take ownership of the full customer journey. You will deliver sales and productivity targets in line with the guidelines set by the company. You will sell a range of Travel products including Cruise, Luxury, weddings and ancillaries. You should be able to deal with customer complaints and difficult situations appropriately.
Role of Travel Consultant
- Handling both incoming and outgoing telephone calls and web enquiries
- Selling holidays across a range of suppliers
- Tailor-making packages
- Up selling and booking ancillary products where appropriate
- Offering exceptional customer service, expert advice and personal recommendations
- Working to and achieving sales targets
- Utilising Social Media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Regular ship visits and fam trips
- Assisting with Marketing
- General administration duties
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis over 7 days
We’re looking for:
- Travel experience required with a target driven background
- Confident & professional telephone manner
- A real passion for delivering consistent and outstanding customer service
- Proven sales/profit generated track record
- Tenacious and pro-active approach to sales with an ability to "close" the sale
- Excellent customer service skills
- Business development initiative
- A confident and fun personality
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development
- The individual must be fully flexible to work weekends and occasional evenings
You will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary & commission structure, enabling you to take home a guaranteed basic salary of £17000 plus excellent commission prospects, targeted to earn a minimum of £9,600 pa. We will also provide a full training programme and opportunities to take part in exciting educational visits (such as attending the launch of new cruise ships, flights & hotel experiences)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
- Secondary education
- Travel: 1 year
To apply send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cruise Travel Consultant [home worker]
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Cruise Travel Consultant to join a leading established cruise specialist. If you have a background in travel, are sales and service motivated and want to earn uncapped commission for your efforts, this is for you. You will be working in a busy environment with a friendly and target driven team.
As a Cruise Reservations Consultant, you will be dealing with incoming calls from customers who are interested in booking cruises or enquiring about our fantastic cruise offers.- Dealing with potential passengers over the phone selling a variety of cruise holidays. Booking a number of different major cruise companies - Converting sales enquiries into confirmed bookings - Upselling and selling ancillary product such as car parking - Making reservations amendments - Administration and assisting with marketing- Flexibility to work on a rota basis over 7 days.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: The successful candidate for this Cruise Reservations Consultant position will ideally be from a travel sales background with a proven ability in smashing sales targets. If you have not worked in travel, but do have a call centre sales background, with proven sales figures and a genuine passion for travel then your application will be considered! Any prospective candidate should show eagerness to do a good job, have a flexible attitude and be an enthusiastic individual.
THE PACKAGE: Working in a busy, friendly team environment where you will be offered a competitive basic salary, dependent on experience. You will be offered a basic salary £16000 - £18000 plus OTE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year