A hen party cruise is the ideal way to relax and have fun after all that wedding preparation and before the ceremony. Are you looking for a unique, exciting way to celebrate your night with your friends? If so, you should definitely think about booking a cruise. Do not worry about the cost involved, there are cruises for all budgets, whether its a week in the sun or a weekend city break. Plus, whatever your choice is, you can be rest assured that the quality is guaranteed.
If you are not convinced yet, take a look at some reasons to celebrate your hen do on a cruise.
Why a hen party cruise before your wedding?
Spoil yourself and your best friends: a hen do is all about having the best time with your friends, and what better way to celebrate than on a cruise with a never-ending choice of activities. Book in for a SPA treatment, take a plunge in the swimming pool or perhaps join a yoga class. And don’t forget to test out the cocktail menu!
- Feel like a princess: the ambiance, the view, the facilities and most importantly the exceptional service from the staff onboard, will make you feel like a princess.
- Every meal is memorable: fine dining is available on all the cruise ships. You can enjoy mouthwatering dishes and new flavours from all over the world. Do not forget that not only ‘fine dining’ restaurants are available, in fact, you can find pubs, American diners and many more options depending on the cruise line chosen.
- Unforgettable sights: you and your friends will get the chance to enroll in outdoor activities to discover amazing landscapes and wild nature. On a cruise, also have the advantage of being able to admire fantastic sceneries just by drawing the curtain of your cabin window.
- Unbelievable nights out: Hen do’s are not just about relaxation and fine dining but also about fun nights out that soon become a rarity after the big day. So don’t be afraid to go crazy with your friends: go to the casino, go to a cocktail bar, dance the night away… All in one place! You can really be the queen of the night with a private party organised especially for you, even upgrade with a themed party!
- New experiences and activities: Onboard you’ll get the chance to try out hundreds of activities, some you’ll have never had the chance to try. Take up dance lessons, rock climbing, sky diving, ice skating or simply watch a live comedy show.
- You deserve it! Last but not least, you really deserve an unforgettable hen do cruise after the exhausting pre-nuptial preparation. A cruise will revitalize your body and your brain, your friends will be ‘wowed’ and not to mention the atmosphere for the big day will be extra special.
Organising your hen do cruise made simple
We understand that after all the organisation included in the wedding you do not want the burden of organising your hen do as well. For this reason Ocean World Travel can help you free of charge. We take care of everything without asking for a penny. We instead can offer you plenty of discounts on all booking made with us.
Contact us with a list of your requirements, including period of departure, budget and desired port of call. We will be in touch with an estimate for you and your guests with no obligation.
Booking your cruise is easy and convenient with Ocean World Travel.