- When you complete a cruise enquiry form or registration form we need to know your name, address and the region in which you live, telephone numbers and e-mail address.
- This information, together with your preferred cruise details, is required for the booking to proceed. We will respond direct to you by telephone or email.
- Some details may be retained for statistical use but details will not be shared with any other companies.
- We use tracking software to monitor Website traffic and usage and to help us develop the functionality of the Website. This software does not enable us to capture any personal information.
- Your details will not be added to any 3rd party mailing lists but you may receive occasional emails from us or our supplier, you can easily unsubscribe at any point.
- If you subscribe to the “watch this cruise” function then details will be held online in a secure database so that you can be notified about your cruise. We may also telephone you with information about the cruise you have asked to watch.
In using our Website and submitting your details you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described above.
In accordance with the data protection act you are entitled to be given a copy to any personal information kept on record. Should you wish please apply in writing to (and include a cheque for £4):
Data Protection Dept.
Ocean World Travel
Basepoint Business Centre