World cruises can be the ideal way to discover the world in a comfortable manner, on a cruise you can visit different countries in a short period of time.
You can visit all the world without the need to constantly pack and unpack your belongings. Your comfortable cabin is transformed into your home for the duration of your journey. For a while all your world will be focused on the adventurous life on a ship, where everyday you can try out a new experience and see a different country. In addition, on world cruises you get the chance to meet people and start true friendships.
The elegant and superior atmosphere of a cruise ship constitutes another advantage of the world discovery on a cruise. You have plenty of time to rejuvenate in the spas, enjoy the fantastic entertainment, relax in the swimming pools, and also enjoy one of the greatest pleasures in life: eating.
Remember also that you do not need to organise your own transportation: you can easily travel without even realising it and no need to worry about trains to catch, or planes to embark.
Furthermore, learning the culture of the place, visiting historical sites and being fully immersed in the local lifestyle is made easy on world cruises. You have the possibility to book excursions with professionals who will give you an insight into local life.
Choosing the right World cruise
- Duration: Not all world cruises involve the circumnavigation of the entire globe, therefore the duration may vary. You can join a world cruise on a specific segment if you are interested in a region, or can’t cruise for the extended period of a World cruise.
- Itinerary: Another thing to bear in mind is which places you want to explore more than others. Different cruises are intended to stop over for more days in some places, so be ready with a list of priorities.
- No-fly ocean cruising: Decide whether you like a totally no-fly cruise or if you are up to embark on a plane to speed up your trip slightly. You are able to see more destinations within the same days of cruising if you decide to take a flight. In fact, navigating the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans add on an average of 20 days at the sea!
- Sector option: most cruise lines supply a sector option on their world cruises, this means that you can join a world cruise for a shorter time. There is an increasing number of people who choose this option, this is also a good way to test whether seeing the world from a cruise ship is the ideal experience for you.
- Budget: world cruises are erroneously considered a very expensive way to see the world, but this is not true. In fact, you can depart on a round the world cruise from as little as per £80 per person per day and this includes your accommodation, meals and all the supplementary on board entertainments, activities and facilities.
World cruises: All the cruise lines
Many of the major cruise line offer world cruises, we are able to provide help you to choose the best round the world cruise. Remember that with the Ocean World Travel club you get always an additional discounts on cruises. Contact us to find out more.
Check out our world cruise deals.